Tuesday 31 August 2021


 Launching my second book: 'I'm so, so Sorry': This is a real-life story of love. Realising that the people who distil the purest sense of purpose, redemption and healing are the most likely to navigate the most challenging of life's sadnesses and disasters, my book is the culmination of 7-year-long battle. For the cost of a cappuccino, all I ask is that you share the messages contained herein, as I strive to make good for my failures past and contribute good for others in the future. To accompany me on my writing voyage, click this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1098887

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've recently been forced to introduce Comment Moderation due to phishing scams and spammers. We are sorry for this step but feel that by encouraging you to keep your comments closely related to the subject of career strategy, job satisfaction and ideas for sustainable working, then we're all going to win from participating :-)