Friday 25 May 2018

Read about Duncan's Eureka Moment, Recognising Patterns in Your Career Data & The 'GDPR'!

Happy Bank Holiday weekend to ALL of my connections. It gives me great pleasure to provide you with my first Career Dovetail newsletter for more than 3 years. Believe me, it's been one hell of a journey to get here. I have strived to making its reading worth your while. In it there are the highest of highs, lowest of lows and who knows where this journey in words of my life will take us. Why not read and find out, eh? Should my story strike a chord, please do ensure to share it for me, please. Your Career Dovetail Newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've recently been forced to introduce Comment Moderation due to phishing scams and spammers. We are sorry for this step but feel that by encouraging you to keep your comments closely related to the subject of career strategy, job satisfaction and ideas for sustainable working, then we're all going to win from participating :-)